Get your own press room

Get your own press room
21/11-12   -   Press releases

Signageprovider Modulex acquires yet another sign company

Tue Skilte, a highly expertised sign company based in Ringsted in the eastern part of Denmark, has now become a part of the signage and brand roll-out specialists at Modulex Group. Modulex is deliberately continuing acquiring companies with profiles that support its ambition and strategy.

"We are proceeding with our strategy in order to encourage the development of Modulex. With the acquisition of Tue Skilte, we get direct access to the retail and chain store market. This is a market in which we want to be stronger", say Modulex CEO Søren Bendt.

One of Tue Skilte’s main competencies is manufacturing of facade signs and Modulex want to be more competitive in this field.

The latest addition to the family has a strong sourcing network in Eastern Europe that Modulex may also be able to benefit from, Søren Bendt explains.

Modulex now holds 80% of the shares of Tue Skilte while Managing Director and founder of Tue Skilte, Niels Tue, keeps the remaining 20%.

"To Tue Skilte, the cooperation with Modulex will increase our platform especially within interior signage and standard sign systems. Our network will increase – and with it our potential for development", says Managing Director Niels Tue. "Altogether, we will become a stronger company in the market – nationally as well as internationally."

Tue Skilte will continue as an independent business unit with its own brand.


Press contacts


Modulex A/S
Kløvervej 101
7190 Billund, England

  +44 1604 684021

Receive news from Modulex UK by mail

Sign up here
Our mission is to streamline and disseminate all kinds of press and business information and make it available to all on all available platforms.

about MyPressWire