Get your own press room
CEWE facing the corona crisis after a good year in 2019
▪ Annual Report press conference: 2019 turnover increases by 10.1% to 714.9 million euros;
EBIT of 57.8 million euros at the upper end of the target corridor
▪ New sales record: more than 6.6 million CEWE PHOTOBOOKS sold in 2019
▪ Eleventh consecutive dividend increase proposed: 2.00 euros per share
▪ CEWE equipped for potential effects of the corona crisis with a strong balance sheet
CEWE clearly on track to reach targets after Q3
Turnover increases by 8.9% to 423.2 million euros (Q1-3 2018: 388.8 million euros). CEWE PHOTOBOOK exceeds expectations for growth in Q1-3. CEWE optimally prepared for Christmas business: CEWE PHOTOBOOKS, CEWE CALENDARS and other photo products make ideal, very personal Christmas gifts
CEWE with another increase in turnover in the first half of 2019
Turnover increases in the first half of the year by 7.6 % and EBIT is improved by 2.2 million euros
The core business segment of photofinishing grows by 11.3 % to 200.8 million euros
CEWE PHOTOBOOK sales increase by 8.3 % to 2.57 million copies sold
EBIT annual target of up 58 million euros confirmed for 2019
CEWE: dividend increases for the tenth time in succession
• Annual General Meeting decides to raise dividends to EUR 1.95 per share
• Shareholders earn a dividend yield of 3.1 % on the basis of the price at the end of 2018
• Sales and earnings to continue to increase in 2019: Q1 confirms annual targets
CEWE: Increase in sales and earnings in Q1 2019
• CEWE PHOTOBOOK sales grow by a considerable 6.9 % to 1.334 million books
• Increase of 7.5 % in turnover to 140.4 million euros
• EBIT increases by 1.7 million euros over that of the same quarter of the previous year, to 1.9 million euros
• 2019 forecasts confirmed: EBIT is to increase to up to 58 million euros
CEWE Concludes Agreement to Purchase Wall Art Specialist “WhiteWall"
CEWE Stiftung & Co. KGaA (SDAX, ISIN: DE 0005403901) has concluded an agreement to purchase WhiteWall Media GmbH, located in Berlin and in Frechen near Cologne. The core business of WhiteWall lies in sophisticated gallery-quality wall art. WhiteWall enjoys an excellent reputation with professional and amateur photographers thanks to its outstanding product quality.
CEWE planning more growth in 2019 as well
Sales of CEWE PHOTOBOOK exceed expectations. Corporate targets all reached in 2018: turnover and EBIT each increase by around 9 %. Tenth consecutive dividend increase: 1.95 euros per share. 2019 forecast: turnover to rise to between 655 and 690 million euros, and EBIT to between 52 and 58 million euros.
CEWE increases dividend for tenth consecutive year
Board of Management and Supervisory Board propose a dividend of 1.95 euros per share. Dividend yield of 3.1 % based on the 2018 year-end share price. Corporate targets all reached in 2018.
CEWE achieves all its corporate targets for 2018
CEWE Stiftung & Co. KGaA (SDAX, ISIN: DE 0005403901) reached its turnover and profit targets for the financial year of 2018. Preliminary calculations show a 9.0% increase in turnover, to 653.3 million euros (2017: 599.4 million euros, turnover target for 2018: 630-665 million euros). CEWE achieved this through positive growth in the CEWE PHOTOBOOK and other photo gifts in the Christmas season. Thi
Our mission is to streamline and disseminate all kinds of press and business information and make it available to all on all available platforms.